WORKFORCE RESTRUCTURING & SUCCESSION PLANNING
As your business grows or things within and around your business change, the need to restructure your operations may become more apparent. With restructuring, you may need to implement succession planning. You may find it necessary to change your priorities of operations, initiate new programs, establish or reevaluate organizational goals, redefine programmatic needs, create effective workforce communications, or provide for an enhancement to organizational effectiveness. You may even have to address budget reductions that will affect the current staffing, and plan for the future with a succession plan. All this requires adequate preparation and planning. But do you question if you have the right skillset or adequate time to do this to accomplish this?
VirtuEze can develop or assist and/or refine your ideas for an existing company structure or startup needs. We assist you in defining your initial and continuing staffing and management structures to include incremental phasing. So, do you need to restructure or have a succession plan in place? VirtuEze is here to help invest in your human capital for short-term wins and long-term success.
What VirtuEze Can Do (not all inclusive):
- Analysis of current workforce
- Assistance with developing guidance for restructuring your business
- Address workforce environmental concerns/impacts
- Workforce Forecasting
- Strategic planning
- Leadership succession planning
- Talent Acquisition Assessments
- Design new approaches to program, policy, and service delivery
- Workforce Transition Assistance
- Recommend improvements to client brand
- Provide insight or suggestions to implementing current labor requirements and regulations
- Establish or participate in online job fairs/career events
- Provide in-depth reports and recommendations
- Provide guidance and advisory services for organizational restructuring
- Work one-on-one with client to establish milestones
- Provide final files in a compressed zip file or file of preference by the client.